Guidelines for how to spend PPBe's money
Last Lab, we reflected on some guidelines to decide how should we spend PPBe's money. In the end, we would like to have a more open process to spend money and support more easily projects and ideas that share our values.
Here is the result so far :
1. 3 pirates propose (or 1 pirate propose and 2 back) or a crew.
2. If there is less than 1.000€ left on the bank account, we don't do spending, so we can pay the servers and have a little bit money if necessary
3. The proposition must not be against the values/objectives of PPBe (therefore not meet any strong objection)
4. There must be a possibility to debate the proposition both online (on Loomio) and offline (by default at the Lab, otherwise in an appropriate meeting), within a reasonable period.
5. Closure of the decision : still needs to be defined
6. Payment is done on basis of a proof of the decision (report, Loomio discussion... ) and if necessary the bill (refund)