Propose a MeetUp @ OuiShare Fest
Hello lovely people!!
One of the many ways we want to make the Fest full of co-created content this year, is to let people propose MeetUps around particular topics, that can be hosted for one hour during lunch and breaks.
Want to host one on your favourite topic of conversation? Take the lead and propose a MeetUp:
Deadline is Monday 9th May - and you'll hear back on Wednesday 11th on (if) and when your MeetUp will be!
- Blockchain Geeks
- Civic Tech
- Sharing Cities
- Circular Economy
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Freelancers // Digital Nomads
Responsibilities of a MeetUp Leader
- Define the title & target group for your MeetUp (e.g. women in tech)
- Update the MeetUp description on Sched, but keep it short!
- Promote the MeetUp on social media
- Be at the designated MeetUp place 10 min before it begins.
- Come prepared with 3 thought provoking questions to get the conversation going, in case it is needed.
- Be available for potential questions from people who join.
- Be prepared to lead the group to another space if it gets too large.
- Collect contact info & follow up with the group if you like to keep the discussion going!