Now that we have our CRM functioning at My.PirateParty.org.nz, it's time to do a major membership drive. As well as bringing in the 500 members we need to become a registered political party, this will bring in the funds and volunteers we need to take the Party organisation to the next level. Some of the things current members can do to bring in new members may include:
- email every family member, friend, acquaintance or contact who may be interested in being a member, and encourage them to join. Include info about joining use My.PP and Pirate Camp. I just did this today.
- push out this message through your social media networks on FB, Twitter, Identi.ca, Tent.io etc
- print NZPP leaflets and do a leaflet drop in your neighbourhood
- contact your local newspapers, public access/ student radio and other local media and ask if they would like to interview you about the NZPP
- design, print, and hand out NZ PP stickers, and stick them in prominent places