Make message title more consistant
Hi, when I post a message the title of the page that is visible in the top of the browser windows (or the title of the tab) in message view and in the notification system is either:
- the beginning of the text in of the message
- the alternate text for linked image followed by the web address of the image
- the web adress if no alternate text
- the web address for youtube link (with auto-embeding afterward)
- "Ms_Brown's message" if only an image is upload by user Ms_Brown
Although automatic, this is not very consistant, and when only the web address is displayed it is hard to know which message is refered to in the notification system. Maybe a specific syntax at the beginning of the message could be defined to overright and choose the message title ?