‽irate ‽arty - The Participation Party
In my opinion the Party should see PARTICIPATION as the core goal of all political efforts.
Participation as in encouraging and empowering all people to engage in shaping the rules and the environment we want to live in.
In my eyes this necessarily implies:
- improving access to shared resources for everyone,
- removing privileged access to shared resources where those exist,
- reducing humiliating and alienating social systems.
- providing easy (machine readable) access to all publicly available information so that people can make informed decisions,
- establishing and cultivating respectful communication processes where convincing arguments are valued higher than any other means of communication.
In this light political goals like the following are only the logical derivative of the above:
* replacing stigmatising welfare with a non-discriminatory Universal Basic Income (UBI)
* free education
* open data
* anti-corruption / anti-lobbyism
* civil rights / anti-mass-surveilance stance / crypto-wars 3.0