List of Patreon accounts we should approach to propose for them to also use our Open Collective
- The New Internationalist, a media coop. (31 PATRONS, $124 PER MONTH)
- East Lansing Info, a cooperatively owned newspaper (34 PATRONS)
- The Halifax Music Cooperative (11 PATRONS, $254 PER MONTH)
- The Writing Cooperative (141 PATRONS)
- Deadbabecafe, a digital cooperative (4 PATRONS, $197 PER MONTH)
- Sackville Commons & Coworking Co-op (2 PATRONS, $9 PER MONTH)
- Agitator Gallery (9 PATRONS, $47 PER MONTH)
- Democracy at Work, advocates worker coops (2,118 PATRONS, $8,994 PER MONTH)
- Graphic Arts Workshop (3 PATRONS, $29 PER MONTH)
We could get visibility as these coops would advocate people to donate to them through P6 hosted Open Collective. They might benefit if people are more likely to become regular donors if they know that the commission goes to support other coops, not Patreon shareholders. We will make some money from our commission.
Let's expand this list Patreon accounts - coops or not, that might be interested. We could plan to contact all of these to ask if they are interested.