how can we make it easy for people to keep up to date with Loomio progress
It seems it's not very easy to keep up with Loomio's progress for non-technical users. Let's talk about it.
I see many things said that will be available soon, but it has passed over 1 year. Seen yet we don't see loomio 1.0 full available. No new major changes or add features... Seriously. What's happening there? I think you must change the core, and let the developers from around the world to upload their widgets/features and each group or user activates what they want from those widgets/features.
List of useful places to check progress that already exist:
- Main Loomio development repository: https://github.com/loomio/loomio
- Issue tracker https://github.com/loomio/loomio/issues
- Loomio 1.0-beta in action: https://loomio.org/angular
- Loomio Trello: https://trello.com/b/tM6QGCLH/loomio-roadmap
- Loomio on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loomio
- Loomio's Code Climate: https://codeclimate.com/github/loomio/loomio
Larose75 started a proposal February 26th, 2015 13:09
what's happening there ? Closed 4:31pm - Thursday 26 Feb 2015
Github is not easy for non developper.
Basic user (as me and thanks to chris) don't see change on loomio.
We need the delegation and i don't know what happen on this demand ?
Can't loomio team use redmine or similar to give superuser information on their spec. demand ?
|Agree - 0|
|Abstain - 0|
|Disagree - 0|
|Block - 0|