Friday, Feb. 7: Empathy Cafe: How might XR effectively address and mediate conflict?
Democracy depends on citizens being able to constructively work out their interpersonal and social differences, arguments, divisions and conflicts effectively.
Conflict is a normal part of life. XR has many of its own differences and conflicts. Empathy Circles are a very effective process of mediating and working out conflict.
In this Series of Empathy Cafes, we will use the Empathy Circle process to discuss and take tangible actions on; How might Extinction Rebellion more effectively mediate, facilitate and resolve conflict?
DATE/TIMES AROUND THE WORLD
10 am PST - 1 pm EST - 6 pm GMT - 7 pm CET more times: http://j.mp/3a02BTU
( ) Friday, Feb. 7
( ) Friday, Feb. 14
( ) Friday, Feb. 21
QUESTIONS TO EXPLORE
also post answers in this thread.
* What are your personal experiences of conflict in XR?
* Are you personally part of, or have seen, unresolved conflicts in XR? Tells us about them?
* What is working well for conflict resolution? And why?
* What is not working? And why?
* What unresolved conflicts do you see in XR?
* What conflict resolution resources do know about?
* What conflict resolution resources would you like to request or offer?
* How to take the steps to be a conflict mediator-facilitator?
* What ideas do you have for moving forward?