OVNs list of expenses
Sensoricans are deliberating about what should be considered as an essential expense and what is the order of importance of expenses.
Let's create an ordered list of essential expenses.
* Physical infrastructure: lab rent, lab insurance, phone bills, Internet bills, office consumables...
* Virtual infrastructure: web hosting, domain names, subscriptions to services...
* Important roles: animator, lab responsible, network guide, outreach...
Tiberius Brastaviceanu started a proposal September 14th, 2015 18:14
Tibi's proposal for spending priorities Closed 1:08pm - Thursday 17 Sep 2015
From the highest to the lowest priority:
- Physical infrastructure: lab rent, lab insurance, phone bills, Internet bills, office consumables…
- Finances, accounting and legal stuff.
- Virtual infrastructure: web hosting, domain names, subscriptions to services…
- Important roles: animator, lab responsible, network guide, outreach…
Working doc for rationalizing this list here
|Agree - 2|
|Abstain - 2|
|Disagree - 1|
|Block - 0|
September 15th, 2015 13:40
I would put virtual infrastructure first - without a web presence, it would be difficult to keep the OVN.
September 16th, 2015 01:55
I would bundle virtual and physical infrastructure together. Virtual infrastructure costs a fraction of physical. Plus, physical already includes phone bills, internet bills. Not a huge leap to include virtual and physical under "infrastructure".