Also there are lots of other democracy events available here from XR UK Future Democracy Hub: https://www.xrdemocracy.uk/events
Conflict is a normal part of life. In this Empathy Cafe, we will use the Empathy Circle process to discuss and take tangible actions on;
How might Extinction Rebellion more effectively mediate, facilitate and resolve internal (and external) conflict?
* What are your personal experiences of conflict in XR?
* Are you personally part of, or have seen, unresolved conflicts in XR? Tells us about them?
* What is working well for conflict resolution? And why?
* What is not working? And why?
* What unresolved conflicts do you see in XR?
* What conflict resolution resources do know about?
* What conflict resolution resources would you like to request or offer?
* How to take the steps to be a conflict mediator-facilitator?
* What ideas do you have for moving forward?
TIMES AROUND THE WORLD
( ) Friday, Feb. 7
6 pm GMT
more times: http://j.mp/3a02BTU
( ) Friday, Feb. 14
- 6 pm GMT
( ) Friday, Feb. 21
6 pm GMT
ONLINE MEETING LOCATION
Zoom Meeting Room URL: https://zoom.us/j/9896109339
Click on the link to enter the Zoom video conferencing room.
CALL WILL BE RECORDED
The full meeting will be recorded for educational purposes and posted to social media (YouTube/Facebook/Etc). Do not take part if you do not want to be recorded.
* Extinction Rebellion Empathy Circles Work Group
* XR Future Democracy
* Extinction Rebellion Regenerative Culture
* XR Poland
* Krąg Empatii XR
and more >> * Contact us to be a co-host
An Empathy Circle is a structured dialogue process that effectively supports meaningful and constructive dialogue. It increases mutual understanding and connection by ensuring that each person feels fully heard to their satisfaction. It is a highly effective foundational process and way of being for addressing and resolving conflict.
How To Take Part in a Basic Empathy Circle (25 min)
How To Take Part in a Basic Empathy Circle (9 min)