First Business Meeting Notice and Agenda
NB THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL NOTICE REQUIRED BY THE COMPANIES ACT JUST A DRAFT FOR COMMENT
The initial general meeting of OpenSreetMap UK CIC Ltd will take place on Wednesday February 22nd 2017 at 8pm
The venue is a telephone conference call, details of which are below.
Thanks are due to Wikimedia UK for making this facility available to us
THE PIN NUMBER FOR GENERAL CALLS IS (TO BE INSERTED IN THE NOTICE TO MEMBERS, REDACTED FROM PUBLIC DISCUSSION DOCUMENT)
There are several ways to get into our conference room.
• From a land line or Skype: 0800 229 0995 (costs covered by WMUK)
• From a mobile: 0330 336 2206 (in order to use free minutes rather than paying to call 0800)
• If you want to pay the cost of the call yourself: 0844 762 0 762 (4.3p per minute during the day, 1.7p/minute after 6pm and on weekends)
The meeting will be chaired by one of the Directors, who will have agreed beforehand who this will be.
2.To identify and agree the attendance of any non-members present.
3. To accept the resignations of all the founding Directors (Rob Nickerson, Adam Hoyle, Brian Prangle,Gre Marler and Robert Whitakker) and thank them for their services.
4. To appoint as new Directors Brian Prangle, Jonathan Harley, Greg Marler, Rob Nickerson, and Adam Hoyle, these being the only nominations received.
5. Resolution 1: The Financial Year of the Company shall commence on April 1st and run until March 31st
6. Resolution 2: To establish the "Cooperative Bank Social Enterprise Directplus Account" as the main bank account of the Company subject to all Directors meeting the criteria and appropriate due diligence.
7. Resolution 3: As permitted by Article 6.6, the Company affiliates to the OpenStreetMap Foundation as a local chapter.
8. Resolution 4: Membership fees are set until further notice as:
1. Members £5 per annum
2. Associate members:
2.1 SMEs (annual turnover< £5m) together with public bodies, charities and other not-for-profit organisations £50 per annum.
2.2 Corporate for-profit organisations (annual turnover>£5m) £500 per annum.
3. To take effect once a payment system has been established.
9. Any Other Business (any decisions are non-binding)
For those members who cannot attend in person and who wish to enter a proxy vote, please send your votes before the meeting starts to Jonathan Harley who will exercise them at the meeting (insert email address here) using the following template. Members eligible to vote are those whose membership was valid 30 days prior to the date of the General meeting
(Loomio has screwed up a Word table here)
Appoint Jonathan Harley as Director
Appoint Adam Hoyle as Director
Appoint Greg Marler as Director
Appoint Brian Prangle as Director
Appoint Rob Nickerson as Director